PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 15 business days of purchase.
Sales on the following items are final:
- Special orders.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
There are three convenient options based on the total purchase price for establishing a layaway. Layaways can be completed early and pickup of items can be delayed without penalty so long as the payment requirements have been met.
A 25% deposit is required to start any/all layaways. (My distributors charge me 20% for authorization to return a firearm in new condition, if still time eligible for return, and the other 5% will help reduce the cost of shipping it back. If I can sell that firearm within 14 days the deposit will be returned minus any discount needed to complete the sale.)
*Wiggle room clause: if you are not 100% confident on your firearm, but want to move ahead I can delay the actual order to the midpoint of the timeline and we can chat to ensure it should move forward or be refunded. Example: You want a model in FDE but FDE is always out of stock, yet black is generally available. You really want this firearm, but have a color preference. Will FDE come up before it is time to make the final payment? That timing can be a gamble for some.
30 days minimum purchase of $400
Initial deposit day 1 and the remaining balance on day 30.
60 days minimum purchase of $700
Initial deposit day 1, and some amount that is 10% or more of the remaining balance due by day 30, and the remaining balance due day 60.
90 days minimum purchase of $1000
Initial deposit day 1, and some amount that is 10% or more of the remaining balance due by day 45, and the remaining balance due day 90.
Please reach out with a link or item number for the item(s) you want to start a layaway with or if not found on my site the make, model and model number for the firearm you want.
What is not eligible?
- Items or a purchase that does not meet the minimum amount for a 30 day layaway., ie. under $400.
- Consignment firearms will be on a case by case basis decided by the seller.
- Heavily discounted promotions will not be eligible.
- Firearms that are built to order by the manufacturer.
CONSIGNMENT TOP 10 RULES
- My fee are smaller than average, a percentage based on the final value, or we can agree on a flat fee. This is not discussed with buyers to protect the seller's interests.
- Insurance may be purchased to protect your interests, none is provide free of charge.
- All firearms will be shown online with photos and can be shipped to any current FFL in the US as well as displayed in shop.
- If the firearm is still unsold after 90 days we will have a strategy discussion on how to proceed.
- Consignor will need to to complete a 4473 (and pay $10 for the state's fee) to take firearms after listing on consignment. This is not negotiable. They seller can cancel at any point and settle up any fees that may be due.
- Please come with all accessories and documentation that you would like to include that helps the sale.
- Seller will provide contact information to help facilitate a transfer in the seller's absence and/or to provide a prompt payment.
- Seller has the option to take payment in person by cash, business check, or cashier's check. If seller is not available to collect payment in person five business days after the buyer's payment has cleared seller will advise if they prefer a business check or a cashier's check mailed to the address provided when the firearm was taken in. I will be responsible for providing a tracking number, the seller is responsible for cashing the payment and any fees to stop and reissue the payment in the event payment is lost after delivery.
- Cleaning services are available, fees can be discussed at intake.
- Bags, cases, locks, or other accessories like magazines or tools can be purchased, if needed, to help facilitate a quick sale.